Iced coffee is a great way to keep drinking your beloved coffee even when the weather is a bit cooler or you just don’t fancy a hot drink.
It is simple to make and can be whipped up in less than five minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp condensed milk or brown sugar
- Ice cubes
- Caramel syrup (optional)
What you’ll need to do:
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Mix the tbsp of coffee with a drop of boiling water to disintegrate it.
- Pour the coffee mixture on top of the ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with cold milk and stir.
- Add the tbsp of condensed milk or brown sugar and stir again.
- Add anything else you fancy, maybe caramel syrup, a sprinkle of cocoa or cinnamon or even whipped cream!