It's almost Easter Sunday which means…chocolate!
If you like to eat all of the chocolate with none of the effort then you've come to the right place.
These are basically just Rice Krispie buns with Mini-Eggs so it really couldn't get any easier – no excuses.
What you'll need:
Makes 12 large-size buns
- 75g Rice Krispies
- 115g milk chocolate, melted
- 2 bags of Mini Eggs – you'll need 2-3 eggs per bun
What you'll need to do:
- Melt the chocolate and mix together with the Rice Krispies until combined.
- Pour a tablespoon full of the mixture into muffin cases until it is all gone. Press the Mini-Eggs onto the buns while they are still unset.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before demolishing.