If you are looking for something healthy but still a bit of a treat, then you need to try these peanut butter flapjacks. They are not only tasty but easy to make too – perfect!
What you’ll need:
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 40g brown sugar
- 150g porridge oats
- 50g puffed rice
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
What you’ll need to do:
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar with the golden syrup until dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, puffed rice and peanut butter.
- Pour the sugar and golden syrup over the dry ingredients.
- Give it all a good mix and pour into the baking tray.
- Place in the fridge to chill and cut into squares before serving.