This easy recipe is perfect for those who can’t tolerate dairy products but still want to enjoy a cold treat every now and again. It only takes a couple of minute to make and you can even store it away for a special occasion.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 Tablespoons organic natural peanut butter
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Break the frozen bananas and toss them into the blender.
- Add the peanut butter and blend until you have a soft consistency.
- You should have a creamy mixture so add a tablespoon of water if you need to.
- Serve immediately or store in a freeze-proof container for a firmer ice-cream.