Sweet potatoes are just as easy to buy and easier even to prepare than regular potatoes. They are also healthier as they contain more vitamin C, more fibre and less calories.
Change up your regular dinner side dish and grab a sweet potato instead!
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
What you’ll need to do:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into wedge shapes, place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the wedges and add the paprika and season well with salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to ensure all of the wedges are coated evenly in the oil and spice mixture, adding more of anything if you need to.
- Spread the wedges out onto the baking tray and place in the oven for 30mins, checking and turning every so often to ensure even cooking.