Cranberries generally have a lot of health properties. The superfood helps fight against cancer, controls cholesterol and it even helps you lose weight.
If that isn’t enough to convince you to make this tasty juice, then we’re not sure what is!
- 600g frozen cranberries, thawed (or fresh if you prefer)
- 1.5l water
- 200g sugar
- Place the cranberries and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and cover loosely.
- Simmer 10 min. until the cranberries have burst.
- Strain through a colander lined with cheesecloth.
- Try no to press on the fruit to extract more juices, it will make the juice cloudy.
- Pour the strained juice back into the sauce pan and add sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 min.
- Let cool to room temperature before cooling the the fridge.