What better way to make the most of this gorgeous weather, than with this delicious and easy, strawberry daiquiri recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 4 fresh strawberries (per glass)
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 35ml white rum
- 1 tbsp. strawberry liqueur
- 25ml lime juice
- Ice cubes
What you’ll need to do:
- Place some ice cubes in a plastic bag and then crush with a end of a rolling pin – continue crushing the ice until you get the consistency of crushed ice that you would like.
- Place the strawberries, sugar, rum, strawberry liqueur, crushed ice and lime juice into a bowl and mash with the end of a clean rolling pin.
- Place mixture in a cocktail shaker or if you don’t have that use a chilled glass and place a lid on top and shake the mixture well.
- Strain the mixture into a glass and garnish with half a strawberry.