With Pancake Tuesday only days away, it’s time we start to perfect our cooking skills.
This maple syrup recipe takes only a couple of minutes to make so you and your family can enjoy it in no time.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 200g white sugar
- 220g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flavored maple extract
- 250ml water
- Bring the water, white sugar, and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved and reduce heat.
- Add maple extract and then simmer 3 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, the syrup will have the perfect consistency.
- Pour over or dip into pancakes.