This is a cute way of showing your other half you truly care about him. Who knew a squeeze bottle could come in handy for Valentine’s Day?
What you need:
- 95g flour
- 1 egg
- 220g milk
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter (melted)
What to do:
- Mix the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Preheat a non stick pan.
- Meanwhile, pour your batter into a squeeze bottle.
- When the pan is hot, use the squeeze bottle to create a pattern with the batter.
- Cook the crepes until golden (about 2 minutes).
- Flip and cook the other side until golden.