Yahoo! The sun is out and temperatures are set to soar over the Bank Holiday weekend!
Us Irish girls love our tea – so why not try this super refreshing iced tea alternative while the sun shines.
What you’ll need:
- 2 litres of water
- 10 teabags
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 300ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 bag of frozen raspberries
What you’ll need to do:
1. Bring water to a boil
2. Remove pot from heat and add all the tea bags, letting them steep for 3 minutes before removing.
3. Add all the ingredients and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until raspberries have thawed.
4. Pour tea through a fine strainer into a few large pitchers.
5. Serve up with lots of ice.