The summer has finally arrived and what better way to keep cool for the heat wave ahead, than with this delicious Piña Colada recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 120ml pineapple juice or a whole pineapple
- 60ml white rum
- 60ml coconut cream
- 1 banana
- wedge of pineapple (optional)
What you’ll need to do:
- Chop bananas into small pieces and if you’re using pineapple juice, skip to step three.
- If you’re using an actual pineapple, cut off the top, peel the skin and chop into pieces.
- Pulse all the ingredients along with a handful of ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and if you have some leftover pineapple pieces, garnish with a wedge.