These no-bake granola bars are not only easy to make but can come in handy as a great lunch time snack as well.
What you’ll need:
- 170g rolled oats
- 85g Rice Krispies
- 227g honey
- 227g peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla essence
- 110g chocolate chips (optional)
What you’ll need to do:
- Combine the oats and the rice cereal together in a bowl.
- Then add the peanut butter, honey and vanilla to the mixture
- Mix until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Spoon the mixture into a square baking dish.
- Then add the chocolate chips.
- With a wet spoon press firmly the mixture in to the pan.
- Let the bars rest for at least 30 minutes before cutting (placing the mixture in the fridge can speed up the process)
Tip: You can make these no bake granola bars a little bit healthier by leaving out the chocolate chips.