Summer is finally here and what better way to cool down than with this delicious Frappuccino recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 175ml of pre-made coffee (leave to cool)
- 3 tbsps. granulated sugar
- 250ml of milk
- 255g of ice
- 3 tbsps. chocolate/caramel syrup
- 3 tbsps. whipped cream
What you’ll need to do:
- Brew yourself a usual cup of coffee as per measurements, instant coffee or coffee maker are both fine. Make sure to chill your coffee before using.
- Then combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Pour into two glasses, top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle some chocolate syrup.
Tip: If you want to make a caramel Frappuccino, simply swap the chocolate syrup for some caramel.