This recipe is not only easy to make but also makes the perfect summer snack.
What you’ll need:
- 125g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 60g sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 100ml milk
- 500g icing sugar
- 1/2-1 tbsp. warm water
- 25g chocolate chips
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C, sieve the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Mix the egg, milk, butter and sugar together in another bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the first bowl, then add chocolate chips. Mix until combined but still lumpy.
- Spoon mixture into cake cases and put the tray in the oven at 160°C for 20 minutes.
- You can check the muffins are set by cracking the top of the cupcake, if not quite set put back in for a further 10 minutes.
- Leave muffins to cool and serve.