Cheryl Cole has the most amazing eyes and while we can’t steal her flawless genes, we can steal one of her secret weapons – mascara.
It’s the perfect tool if you want to give your eyes a dramatic, scene-stealing look. However, if it is not applied right you can end up with clumpy and gloopy lashes.
If you want a Cheryl Cole look, follow our guide to applying mascara.
- Firstly, make sure your mascara is of good quality and hasn’t been sitting in your makeup bag for months.
- Always start at the root of your lashes. This is where you will create the most volume. Run the wand through your lashes in a zigzag movement from left to right.
- If you do end up with a few clumps, a lash comb will help separate your lashes. Simply run the comb through after you have applied the mascara.
- Only apply a second and third coat if your lashes are still wet. If you apply after they have dried you will just end up clumping them even more.
- To make them appear fuller, draw a thick black line of eyeliner along the lash line.