This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to grilled lamb, beef, fish or even chicken. It is cooling thanks to the mint and cucumber so would be great as a side for hot dishes.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cucumber, grated
- 1/2 tub of Greek yoghurt
- Handful of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1-2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you’ll need to do:
- Put the yoghurt into a bowl and grate in the cucumber, squeeze in the lemon and add in all of the other ingredients.
- Stir to combine and serve or place in the fridge until you need it.