These fudgy mint chocolate chip brownie sound like the perfect treat to us! Find out how you can make yourself a delicious batch with this easy recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 65g butter, melted
- 65g cocoa powder
- 190g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. McCormick vanilla extract
- 95g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 190g chocolate chips
Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting
- 65g butter, softened
- 300g powdered sugar
- ½ tsp McCormick vanilla extract
- ½ tsp McCormick peppermint extract
- 3 Tbps milk
- a few drops of McCormick green food colouring
- 45g mini chocolate chips
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 °C. Line a baking tin with foil, and line with butter.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter, and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla mix well. Stir in the flour and salt until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the frosting. Mix everything but the chocolate chips together until you get the desired consistency.
- Adjust the sugar and milk as necessary. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Once brownies have completely cooled, frost.
- Store in an air tight container
Image via Pinterest.