This recipe is everything you need; healthy, filling and so easy to make.
What you’ll need:
- 1 wrap
- 2 medium pieces of white fish, thawed if using frozen
- Handful of fresh kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp sriracha, or any hot chilli sauce
To serve (all optional)
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the fish into bite size pieces.
- Heat a tsp olive oil in a saucepan. Add the fish.
- After 5mins, add the kale and continue to heat until the fish is cooked through.
- Stir in the sriracha and season.
- Set the wrap on the worktop and put the fish filling into the middle of it.
- Fold the wrap so it resembles a chimichanga and place on a wire wrack in the oven until it is golden brown.
- Serve with some salad or rice with guacamole, salsa and maybe melt some cheese on top if you like.