With Valentine's fast approaching, it's a natural time to reflect on the highs and lows of our varied and dramatic love lives.
No matter how crazy things get though, there are a few TV couples we can always turn back to for inspiration!
Here are a few of our all-time favourite on-screen pairings…
1. Ross and Rachel from Friends
"I got off the plane"… that sentence still gets us all weepy!
2. Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother
Could there be a happier couple?! Look at them there in their co-ordinated sweaters! *happy sigh*
3. Pacey and Joey from Dawson's Creek
Dawson? Nah. Joey knew where to find true love!
4. Lorelai and Luke from Gilmore Girls
This pair had the ultimate "will-they-won't-they" relationship but we just KNEW they were perfect together!
5. Sheldon and Amy from The Big Bang Theory
6. Cam and Mitch from Modern Family
The most perfect example of opposites attracting!
7. Leslie and Ben from Parks and Recreation
HOW shocked were we by that proposal?! Very… but also fully of happy tears!
8. Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
These two star-crossed lovers may have been soulmates, but life (and demons) got in the way every dang time!