The fishtail plait looks pretty cool but it also looks pretty difficult to recreate. However, we have a really simple step by step guide so you too can master the look in no time at all.
- Comb out and knots and brush your hair into a side parting
- Pull all your hair over either your left or right shoulder – whichever you are more comfortable doing.
- Split your hair into two sections
- Grab hair from the outside of one of your two sections and pull it to the inside of the other section … still with us?
- Do the same with the other section, making sure to pull it tight.
- Keep doing this until you reach the end. It takes a little time and patience so don’t rush it.
- Tie with a small bobbin.
- Tease the braids apart for the just out of bed look.
It may be a little fiddly to start off with but with a little patience and perseverance you will have it down to a tee pretty quickly…