These make a perfect mid-week meal. They are so easy to put together and the only thing you’ll probably need to buy is the turkey mince!
All of the spices in this dish have great health properties and will be really good for you, see why!
What you’ll need:
Makes 5 burgers
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 red onion
- 1 red apple
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you’ll need to do:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Grate the red onion and apple into a large bowl and add all of the spices.
- Place the mince and mix to combine the ingredients together well.
- Shape into burger shapes and place onto a grill rack.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, turning once until cooked through.