Delicious and easy to make, these peanut butter chocolate brownies are the perfect summer treat.
What you’ll need:
- 100 g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g butter
- 150 g crunchy peanut butter
- 175 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75 g chocolate
What you’ll need to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Butter the sides of your baking tin and line the base with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and coco powder into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and peanut butter together until very soft. Add the sugar, egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined. Add the flour, baking powder, coco powder and the chopped chocolate and mix to form a dough.
4. Place the dough into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 25–30 minutes, or until golden brown and almost firm in the centre.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin, before removing and cutting into squares.