This cake is so simple and easy for those nights when you need an impromptu treat.
What you’ll need:
- 1 egg
- 3tbsp plain flour
- 1-2 tsp of hot espresso
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp almond essence
- Handful of almonds, to sprinkle
What you’ll need to do:
- In a mug, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the mug and combine everything very well.
- Place into the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the almonds on top.
- Enjoy with some fresh whipped cream, or, even better, ice-cream!