Soooo much easier than a regular banoffee pie, and with no waste. Adjust the ingredients according to your number of guests. Whip up this dessert in minutes for an impromptu girls night in, decadent and rich but so, so simple.
What you’ll need:
- 4 small bananas
- 4 dark chocolate digestives, crushed
- 2 flakes
- 4 tbsp whipped cream
- 4 tbsp caramel (sold in cans in baking isle, also called dulce du leche)
What you do:
- Slice the bananas and divide them evenly between the glasses.
- Sprinkle the crushed biscuits over the banana.
- Pour 1 tbsp of caramel over each dessert.
- Add 2 tbsp whipped cream to each dessert.
- Crumble the flakes over each dessert.
- Serve chilled.