This refreshing and tasty raspberry sorbet takes minutes to put together and is a real crowd pleaser.
What you’ll need:
- 500g fresh raspberries
- 100g caster sugar
- 200ml water
- Juice of half a lemon
What you’ll need to do:
- In a pan, make a syrup with the sugar and water. Allow to cool.
- Add the raspberries, syrup and lemon juice to a food processor and blend smooth.
- Run the mixture through a piece of cheesecloth to get rid of the seeds.
- Freeze the mixture in a lunchbox.
- When it is frozen, add it to a food processor and blend until smooth. This will ensure any frozen pieces you may have will disappear.
- You could also ensure you mix the sorbet every half an hour and break up any ice crystals that may be forming, rather than returning it to the processor before serving.