OK, so everybody knows that the bride is ALWAYS right!
But we’re not sure if some of the pals of this bride will agree!
As her big day got closer, the bride read her ‘friends’ the riot act, letting them know exactly why they wouldn’t be getting an invite to her wedding!
She took to FACEBOOK – that’s right, she went public with her gripes – to list the reasons some pals weren’t worthy enough to make the cut.
She wrote, “We are sending out invites for the wedding this week. We only have so much room at the church and reception. I’m going to try and make this as simple as possible so no one gets butt hurt. If you do not get an invite here is a list of potential reasons why.”
She went on to list the reasons why some pals wouldn’t get the honour of watching her walk down the aisle.
1. If I have invited you everytime [sic] we have a group function and you never show up
2. If you are just a work acquaintance and I have never hung out with you outside of work
3. If I show up to thinks [sic] you invite me to and you never show up to our invites or even respond
4. If I have only hung out with you in a group setting and we’re not that close of friends
5. If at any point you have ever talked shit about me or [groom] your [sic] definitely not invited
6. If your [sic] only going to show up for food and alcohol and really have no interest other than that
7. If you got married and I thought we were friends and you didn’t invite me
This bride really doesn’t mince her words!