The gorgeous Niamh is the brains behind Little Miss Me XO, a lifestyle, beauty and fashion blog full of fab product reviews and advice.
We caught up with Niamh to get the lowdown on her beauty secrets, must-have products and make-up tips!
Check out what she had to say…
1. What's your best budget beauty buy?
I would have to say the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer and the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I couldn't pick just one as both of these products are amazing! The concealer gives great coverage while also brightening your under eye area, and it’s so cheap at just €6.99. The sponge is similar to a beauty blender and can be used to apply concealer or foundation – it’s a must-have for me!
2. What's your top make-up tip?
My top make-up tip is to always use a primer. Whether it is a face primer or eye primer they really are an important step which is commonly left out. I have only recently started using an eye primer and it makes such a difference to your eye make-up, giving you a great base to work from and helps to keep your eyeshadow in place for longer.
3. Do you have a favourite all-round beauty product?
I would say the Benefit They're Real Mascara is my favourite product at the moment. It really helps to define your eyes by adding length and volume to your lashes.
4. What's your earliest beauty memory?
My earliest beauty memory is getting a little make-up set from Claire's Accessories, which I thought was the coolest thing ever. Little did I know make-up would become such a big part of my life… We all have to start somewhere!
5. Most girls have a signature scent – what's yours?
I love Live by Jennifer Lopez. It's a fruity and floral fragrance which smells amazing on the skin.
6. What's in your make-up bag right now?
– Mini Benefit Porefessional
– Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Desert Beige
– No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder in Fair
– No7 Instant Radiance Concealer in 10
– Mini Benefit Stay Don't Stray in Light/Medium
– No7 eyeshadows
– Benefit They're Real Mascara
– No7 Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink
– A mix of Real Techniques Brushes