The wonderful and whimsical blog, Eyelash In Wonderland is run by Eilish, an Irish girl who is currently living the dream in London.
In her blog, Eilish says she can be defined by three things; sunglasses, red lipstick and leopard print.
We’re not sure about you, but that sounds like our type of gal!
We asked Eilish some questions about her beauty regime and even got a sneaky glimpse into her make-up bag…
1. What's your best budget beauty buy?
I absolutely ADORE Lacura BB cream from Aldi! I'm usually very fussy when it comes to BB cream and I only picked it up because a lady standing next to me in the shop told me how amazing it is. She was so right!!! It is super light and the coverage is fantastic. I've started wearing it at work at the compliments have been flying in!
2. What's your top make-up tip?
Draw lightly along the bottom and upper brow line with concealer before pencilling or shading in the brows. This really helps with defining the shape and prevents mistakes when shading! I've only started doing this recently and it has made a huge difference to my brows.
3. Do you have a favourite all-round beauty product?
Ohhh there's so many but I would have to chose Ultrabland by Lush. This is the best cleaner I've gotten my hands on!!! My skin has totally changed for the better since I started using it and for the first time ever I actually enjoy taking off my make up!
4. What's your earliest beauty memory?
I used to love watching my Mom put on her make up. I remember once she went to do her hair so I took her make up and plastered it all over my face. When she caught me me I said "Mommy's beautiful baby!" and grinned away at her. I don't think she was very impressed!
5. Most girls have a signature scent – what's yours?
I usually have phases when it comes to perfume but the only brand that has ever stuck with me is Burberry. I started off wearing Burberry Weekend but now my signature scent is Burberry Body.
6. What's in your make-up bag right now? Include a picture if you like!
I have a drawer full to the brim with make up and every week I change the contents of my make up bag.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- Lacura BB Cream
- Collection Glam Crystals Eyeliner
- Loreal True Match Concealer
- Natural Collection Crimson Lipstick
- Make Up Gallery Never Ending Story Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara
- Yves Rocher Beauty Mascara
- Loreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky Mascara
- Max Factor Creme Puff Powder (Not Pictured)