These pancakes are the best thing to happen to breakfast since…ever. Two healthy ingredients blended together to make a pancake, amazing!
What you’ll need:
- 1 banana – chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
(Yes, that’s it!)
What you’ll need to do:
- Place the banana and egg in a bowl and blend using a hand blender until smooth.
- Heat 1/4 tsp coconut oil/olive oil in a single egg frying pan (you know, the tiny ones).
- When the oil is heated add about 1/2 ladle to the pan and allow to cook on the bottom before (carefully!) flipping over and cooking the other side. Be careful not to make it too thick or it may not cook properly in the middle.
- Continue until you have used all of the batter.
- Serve with fruit and some honey drizzled on top.
- Add a handful of oats before you blend for a more balanced breakfast.
- Throw in some cinnamon for a lovely aroma and warmth.