This cake is flavoured delicately with orange zest and is perfectly light and fluffy. The yoghurt gives the cake more depth and allows it to stay lovely and moist.
What you’ll need:
- 170g butter
- 170g sugar
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3-4 tbsp greek yoghurt
- zest of one orange
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and butter a loaf tin or line with parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugar until a fluffy consistency is achieved.
- Pour in one egg at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Add the sifted flour and fold in gently.
- Grate in the orange zest and add the yoghurt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and place in the oven for about 35-40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Slice up and enjoy with your favorite fruit.