We’ve all had that horrible, sinking feeling of coming face-to-face with our biggest fear only to flee at the last moment.
These inspirational quotes may give you the extra push you need next time!
1. Mahatma Gandhi: “The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear.”
2. Bill Cosby: “Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”
3. Judy Blume: “How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.”
4. Don Miguel Ruiz: “Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive—the risk to be alive and express what we really are.”
5. Oprah Winfrey: “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.”
6. Henry Ford: “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.”
7. Frank Sinatra: “Fear is the enemy of logic.”
And of course, the classic…
8. Franklin D. Roosevelt: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”