Instagram is such a huge part of our lives today, what did we do before it? Do you ever just sit down and ask yourself “Am I an Insta-addict?” If so, then you probably are! However, if you’re unsure then we have given you seven ways to help you decide if you need a bit of a filter detox.
1. Valencia has become your newest skin tone
Wow, that brightness, contrast and saturation on your face looks so natural…
2. You spend more time positioning your food to make it look nice rather than eating it
“Ah lads half the plate got cut off, I’m going to have to instasize it!”
3. You have become the Queen of creeping
Whether it's Kim K or your best friend's brother's girlfriend's ex, you know exactly how she wore her hair on the 4th of April 2014.
4. “Mum you can't zoom in on Instagram!"
No explanation needed…
5. Throwback Thursday and Selfie Sunday should be national holidays
“I just can’t leave the house until I get at least three likes on my OOTD”
6. You feel bad about yourself at least once everyday
Instagram is squat central, yeah, we think we’ll just stick to highlighting our other good features…
7. Your dad tells you the word “hashtag” has become a part of your everyday vocabulary
Yeah, we’ve all been there…#awks
The first step is admitting that you have a problem. It’s okay, we’re all in this together.