Walking is one of the most enjoyable and easiest forms of exercise you can do.
You don’t need any fancy equipment and it will get you out in the lovely fresh air.
Here are some tips to make walking even more beneficial for toning.
1. Tone your tummy when walking by contracting the muscles in your core area.
2. Choose uphill routes to work your thigh muscles.
3. Correct your posture and stand tall.
4. Carry some weights or put some in a backpack.
5. Invest in a heart rate monitor so you can calculate calories burned and motivate yourself.