Instead of spending your days hiding in your room, take control of your life and tackle your skin issues head on.
Here are some of the most common skin issues and how you can tackle them:
Breakouts from stress
- Join a yoga class or take up some sort of physical exercise.
- Use a cleanser with salicylic acid to help reduce breakouts and visible spots.
Acne from unbalanced lifestyle
- Switch up your diet and eat more fruit and veg with a high water content.
- Try getting more sleep at night.
Red bloodshot eyes
- Apply eye drops before anything else.
- Use a hydrating cream on your face to get rid of the tired look.
Brown spots on skin
- Load up on the SPF.
- Rain, hail or snow – you need to use a moisturiser with SPF of some sort.
- Apply moisturiser straight after the shower.
- Stay hydrated internally so it can show externally.