Some of history’s most inspirational authors, inventors and leaders had some interesting takes on life.
These quotes are uplifting, inspirational and so true.
Whenever you are in need of some words that will remind you of the important things in life – look no further!
1. “Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.”
– Oscar Wilde
3. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas Edison
4. “If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?”
– Maya Angelou
5. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for toher to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
– A.A. Milne,Winnie the Pooh