The online conversations preceding a potential date give you the opportunity to discover the worst and best traits of your fellow man or woman. So, if you want to find out in a discreet way how to spot a bad egg, here are the questions you should as your online dating match.
1. Have you ever whipped your guitar out at a party and sang emotionally with your eyes closed?
2. What’s the best present you ever gave someone?
3. Where do you go on nights out?
4. What ingredients makes your perfect burrito?
5. Do you have any nicknames?
6. How many siblings do you have?
7. Do you cook?
8. What is your opinion on Copper Face Jacks?
9. Do you believe in aliens?
10. Do you like reality TV?
11. Do you like Anne Hathaway?
12. Who is your ideal man/women?
13. Salty snacks or desserts?
14. Crisps or chocolate?
15. Pandas or penguins?
16. Dogs or cats?
17. What is your party trick? Can I see it?
18. What music makes you happy?
19. What is your weirdest quality?
20. Have you been away much on your college summers?
21. Do you believe in ghosts?
22. Do you like Jedward?
23. Have you ever been on winning streak?
24. Dominos, Four Star or Pizza Hut?
25. Any hobbies?
26. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
27. Do you have a blog?
28. Have you ever made a vulgur or unfunny video and posted it on your Facebook?
29. Coffee, tea or neither?
30. Chandler or Ross?
via our content partner CT