Trying to eat healthily can be quite discouraging when you’re presented with food that isn’t exactly appetising. But, sometimes you just have to see past their appearance so you can enjoy all their juicy goodness.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 whole cucumber
- 1 inch of fresh ginger root
- 2 slices of fresh fennel bulb
- 1 lemon
- 5 stalks kale
- 180ml fresh coconut water
Run all the ingredients except the coconut water through a juicer. Pour the juice into a glass and add the coconut water. Get those bowels moving with this drink.
- 470ml cold filtered water
- ½ cucumber, sliced thin
- 5 strawberries, sliced and stems removed
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
Prepare the fruits and place in a pitcher of water. Place the pitcher over the fridge and serve over ice the next day. This will make you feel extra fresh in the morning.
- 250ml cold filtered water
- 10 almonds, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 145g organic raspberries (frozen works best here)
- Juice from one lemon
Place all the ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Stay full for longer with this delightful smoothie.
Drink up ladies!