Imagine you could start afresh with your entire make-up collection! Imagine the amount of products and items you would walk past in the shop – saving you a hell of a lot of mula.
Here are 15 products and items you need to have, the rest is just clogging up space!
- Moisturiser – preferably with an SPF
- Primer – to help give a smooth base
- Dry shampoo – yes, there are days when washing our hair seems like a hell of a lot of effort…
- Eyelash curler – for some umph!
- Concealer – for the days when too little sleep has left you looking little to be desired.
- Perfume – we all need a signature perfume
- Anti-aging products – it’s never too early to start
- Basic cosmetics – foundation, mascara, blusher, eyeshadow, bronzer, lip gloss
- Eye cream – they give away your true age – eek!
- Cleanser and toner – never go to bed with make-up on
- Sunscreen – seriously, how many time do we need to say this!
- Hair straightener that straightens and curls!
- Good quality hair brush – your hair deserves it
- Good quality make-up brushes – yes, they can be pricey but they are so worth it!
- Fake tan – the sun is about to come out, we hope…