Women have a habit of over-thinking everything: “I hope the heaters are off”, “I wonder if I turned off the telly”, “I better go home to a tidy kitchen” – it’s endless really!
Since it’s in our nature to question things, it’s not surprising we do the exact same when we stay over at his for the first time.
Here are some of the things every woman thinks the first time she sleeps over:
- What if he snores?
- What if I snore?
- I hope I don’t wake up to an oily face.
- When do I take off my make-up?
- He better have hot water in the morning.
- Why didn’t I bring my pjs?
- I’m starving, but I don’t want to seem I’m a hassle.
- What I fart while I’m sleeping?
- I hope he brushes his teeth before bed.
- What will I do if I wake up before him?