A good kiss determines whether or not a woman wants to keep on seeing a man and a lot of the time, we back out when we think our crush is a good kisser. But, has it ever occurred to you that you’re the one who isn’t doing it right?
Here are the signs that you need to brush up on your kissing skills:
- You find yourself having a teeth fight with your lover.
- He flinches every time you bite his lips.
- Your lips are dry and chapped.
- You work your tongue like it’s a propeller.
- He sounds like he might just choke on your tongue.
- Everything is just too wet.
- You pull his hair or hold him too tightly.
- You don’t freshen up after having strongly scented foods like garlic and onion.
- He never compliments your skills.
- He thinks you should be friends.