Jaden and Willow Smith recently did an interview for The New York Times and we have to say…we're totally confused.
Here are favourite quotes from the interview, or perhaps from ever.
We've learnt so much.
1. Jaden: “There’s a theoretical physicist inside all of our minds, and you can talk and talk, but it’s living”
2. Jaden on what he’s currently reading: “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life and ancient texts; things that can’t be pre-dated.”
3. Willow: “And the feeling of being like, this is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made.”
4. Willow: “And then you think about what you think, which is very dangerous”
5. Jaden: “That’s another thing: What’s your job, what’s your career? Nah, I am. I’m going to imprint myself on everything in this world”
6. Willow: “There’s no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing”
7. On babies:
Jaden: It’s prana energy because they still breath through their stomach. They remember. Babies remember”
Willow: “When they’re in the stomach, they’re so aware, putting all their bones together, putting all their ligaments together. But they’re shocked by this harsh world”
Jaden: “By the chemicals and things”
8. Jaden: "Because your mind has a duality to it…When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple"
9. Jaden: "You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out"
10. Jaden: "I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time"