It was hard for us all to hear that this season of Downton Abbey would be the last.
However, it isn't the style, the storylines or even the hot guys we'll miss most. It's Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham who has kept us highly amused since 2010.
Here are 10 of the Dowager's best one-liners that prove she gives the best and only life advice we could ever need:
1. “I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him. Which is quite different.”
2. “I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy. It must be like wearing a tiara around the clock.”
3. "What is a weekend?"
4. "Why does every day involve a fight with an American?"
5. "No one wants to kiss a girl in black"
5. "At my age, one must ration one's excitement"
6. "Don't be defeatist, it's so middle-class"
7. "Principles are like prayers. Noble, of course, but awkward at a party"
8. "Just because you're an old widow, I see no necessity to eat off a tray."
9. "No guest should be admitted without the date of their departure being known."
10. "Vulgarity is no substitute for wit."